Sunday, April 12, 2009

Horlick cake ?????



Last Friday i made horlick cake uhmmm ..... i don't know what made me want to make a cake with horlick in it.......i guess i was curious to know how a cake with horlick would taste and decided to experiment. I took a cake recipe that i have replaced some ingredients and add in horlick in it. Well it came out pretty but i'm not too sure about the taste. The cake looks fluffy and tender outside and yet when i tried,,,, its a bit hard and just doesn't have that smooth cake texture thingy but i guess its not that bad considering my Nazriel here ( picture above with the cake in his mouth) loves it. He ate a lot of this cake. As for me it's just okay and also my bibik seems to like it too. The ones that i normally like my bibik doesn't like it and the ones she likes turns out i don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment