Monday, August 17, 2009

Sweet Nazriel

So the other day...it was on a Sunday all of us went to my MIL's house. And we were watching (mummy and the twins) TV. So i had asked Nazriel to sit on my lap and wanted to hug him but he wouldn't stay put and didn't seem to want me to hug him. So i said to Nazriel" Ajer sit laa with mummy...mummy cold" i was really cold...it was raining plus the air -con was on as my hubby can't live without it... then he said " mummy cold". And he went down from my lap and went behind the chair where i was sitting towards the bed where he had placed his blankie....took the blankie came over to me and started to cover me up....and i felt that it was such a thoughtful thing coming from a 3 year old and thats why i'm writing this down so that i'll remember this sweet moment forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment